In the latter category, you can find highly specialized drones for creating medium to high quality videos. These quadcopters have more advanced cameras with larger sensors, and have a wider range of applications. The list was compiled taking into account the reviews of professional photographers and public data that can be found on the Internet. To be fair, it should be noted that DJI managed to achieve extraordinary heights in the implementation of this segment, but their products are much more expensive than their counterparts.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
There is no doubt that DJI is one of the leading companies in the drone industry. This is confirmed by a good model of a quadrocopter for video shooting of the Mavic 2 Pro series. Actually, the fact that this device is used by a wide range of professional photographers is a vivid confirmation of this. This result is due to the use of a camera from the DJI Mavic 2 Pro company. Judging by the customer comments, this unit has a camera that rivals mid-range studio cameras. In particular, this is due to the support of proprietary HNCS technology, the ability to adjust the aperture in the range from f / 2.8 to f / 11. It is worth noting that the fast drone has a powerful engine that allows it to accelerate to 72 kilometers per hour.
Xiro XPLORER V
We are talking about one of the best entertainment drones with a camera, the maximum speed of which can reach 54 kilometers per hour at an altitude of 120 meters. Thanks to the capacious battery, the flight time can be almost 25 minutes. It should be added that the quadcopter is made in a bright futuristic design. At the same time, it has a robust design that is difficult to damage even in severe collisions. Only individual modules are subject to damage, which simplifies tool maintenance. In particular, this applies to an axial gyro-stabilized suspension. The camera matches the cost.
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
Naturally, for the price, you can understand that we are talking about one of the top-end drones that meets the leading standards for recording high-quality videos. Besides a good camera, this drone also boasts a wide range of useful features, including GLONASS and GPS navigator. The presence of the CF Mode and FPV function at the same time indicates the possibility of creating optical as well as thermal images. Consequently, the scope of operation of this quadcopter is very wide. It can be noted that this drone is used by many rescue services and professional photographers. The maximum speed of the vehicle can reach 72 kilometers per hour.
Hubsan Zino Pro
Another modern quadrocopter with a good camera was presented by Hubsan this year. The Zino Pro is one of the most reliable and durable drones that not only have a long service life, but also a good camera. The drone with support for 4K UltraHD video supports panoramic shooting, providing 360-degree rotation. A large and well-known 1/3 “matrix from Sony, Image Chip Ambrella A12S, is responsible for the quality of stunning pictures and videos. In addition to a powerful camera on board, this gadget has a rather capacious LiPo 3000 mAh 6S battery, which is enough for a flight in about 23 minutes. This time will not seem short for creating good content. Control can be carried out using a smartphone.
DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Combo
The best price / performance drone of 2021 for video filming is the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Combo. The premium aircraft has a sophisticated design that makes it extremely easy to take professional pictures and record such videos in flight. The good result is due to the support of a large matrix, the size of which is 1 / 2.3 ”CMOS. In addition, the manufacturer has equipped the invention with a three-axis mechanical stabilizer. The drone allows you to shoot 4K video with RAW support at up to 30 frames per second. At the same time, the battery lasts for 30 minutes of flight at a maximum speed of 65 kilometers per hour. It should be said that the model can climb to a height of up to 5 kilometers at an ascent speed of 18 kilometers per hour.
HOW TO CHOOSE A GOOD QUADCOPTER?
To be honest, the existing classifications of drones are very conditional. In addition to well-known manufacturers, there are many companies whose products are difficult to classify according to certain parameters. If you do not know how to choose a quadrocopter, first of all, start from the budget and the goals that you set for such a technique – to learn how to fly, take selfies, create panoramic photos, professional videos, and more. The following characteristics will help you choose the right device:
- The size of the matrix is a defining parameter that characterizes the quality of shooting and the scope of the aircraft. Basically, the physical size of this element, measured diagonally, is responsible for quality. The larger the die, the better.
- The number of megapixels – in theory, the higher the resolution, the more detailed the photo, but this is not entirely true. It is important to take into account many parameters, including image processing algorithms and so on. Today, you rarely need more Full HD to shoot video, but professionals are already focusing on 4K content;
- Angle of view – refers to the amount between the lines connecting the center of the camera with opposite points in the images. The higher the number, the more space the camera can capture.
- Stabilization – a lot depends on the quality of the system implementation, but there is no ideal one. It all depends on the technology of the brand; you have to compare.
- Mechanical suspension – this element helps to stabilize the voltage and provides additional protection.
- FPV – support for live streaming.
- Control – in addition to remote control, modern models can support synchronization with smartphones, gesture control.