A tablet (or tablet computer) is a mobile device with a mobile operating system and is relatively larger than smartphones. It usually functions as a typical personal computer but lacks some I/O abilities. When it comes to the device’s operating systems, One is the Apple iPad, and the other is the android tablet. When considering the android device, it works by the Google responsible android OS. Despite the philosophy behind the device, people can make many uses out of the tablet PC. Use as a second screen, control electronics remotely, use as an alarm, service as a co-pilot, and a car radio are a handful of them. Thus, buying a budget-friendly tablet is never a waste of money. Though it is rare to find the best iPad for such a fixed budget under $300, still you have an ample amount of android versions with the best quality. Thus, this article focuses on the latest best android tablets under $300.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A
It is one of the best android tablets with attractive features. Some specific features are,
- 2GB RAM, 128GB storage
- 8MP – 1080p rear camera, 2MP – 1080p front camera,
- 13 – hours battery life,
- 10.1 Inch PLS LCD with 1920 x 1200 Resolution display
- Samsung owned Exynos 7870 1.6 GHz Octa-Core powerful processor with a 6.0 Marshmallow android version.
The price of this tablet is approximately $269.
Microsoft Surface 3
This tablet comes with Microsoft’s premium services. Thus, typically it is one of the best tablets for office works. It has an impressive display, greater portability, an excellent build quality, and a lovely design aesthetic. The hardware specifications of this device are as follows.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, 8MP camera
- Intel Atom x7-Z8700 1.60 GHz (Quad-Core, 4 Threads, Turbo 2.40 GHz, 2MB Cache)
- 10.8 inch Full HD Touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 Resolution display
- Windows 10 Professional OS
- 10 hours battery life
One can buy this tablet for a price of $299 in the market.
Lenovo Tab 4 Plus
It is another best tablet under the $300 range that comes with decent camera quality and a powerful gaming style. It also has a solid display quality and a decent build. The specific features are,
- 2GB RAM, 2.0 GHz Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core Processor
- 32GB storage expandable up to 256GB
- 10.1 inch Full HD with 1920 x 1200 Resolution display
- 8 MP rear camera & 5MP front camera
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 11 hours battery life.
The market price of this device is about $299.
LG GPAD 5
LG GPAD 5 is another tablet in at under $300 price category. It supports T-Mobile LTE and has a long battery life of 10 hours. The hardware features of this device are,
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, 4GB RAM
- 32GB storage
- 10.1 inch IPS LCD with 1920 x 1200 Resolution display
- Android 9.0 OS
- 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera
The market price of this device is approximately $209.
Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa
This tablet is the best 10-inch tablet for under $300. It comes with a huge HD display, ample storage space, amazing browser performance, and longer battery life. The hardware features of the device are,
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz processor, 2GB RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable up to 512GB with micro SD)
- 10.1 inch 1080p full HD display
- 2MP rear and front cam
- Fire OS
- 12 hours of battery life
The estimated price of this tablet is $200.
However, the budget should not be the only most crucial factor when buying a tablet PC. One should look at the other most important features like screen size, screen resolution, battery life, processor, and build quality.